* "If you were real musicians you wouldn't need all this shit"
* "Toxic Filth played last night - they're much better than you!"
* "I didn't drop it - look at my eyes - I am not a liar!"
* "Sure I read the rider, but we don't have that kind of equipment".
* "Well, we were still using your rider from three years ago..."
*" I don't know anything about it."
* "George (or whoever) is responsible and he's not here."
* "I only got the rider this afternoon" (or yesterday).
* "You'll have to talk to the promoter about that" (if it's a technician) and "You'll have to talk to the technician about that" (if it's a promoter).
* "We got you these Orange amps (or Mega-Zooms, or whatever) because actually they're much better amps than the ones you asked for."
* "You can't rehearse now because there's a dance performance upstairs until 20.00."
* "The buzzing noise? Oh, that's always been there!"
* "Nobody's ever complained about it before."
* "We can’t touch the microphones until the radio technicians arrive, which will be about half an hour before the show
* "I hope you don't mind moving everything but there's a 20-piece dance band playing first."
* "There'll be three of us making this video, only for our archives". (as we go on stage for the concert).
* "We'd like to do an interview but we won't be staying for the concert, so can we do it now, while the others are having dinner?"
* "But we cancelled your gig last month - didn't they tell you?"
* "I loved your work in King Crimson, man......."
* “My God, are you still going?”
Problems can be solved, but only if we know about them in advance! Please get in touch if you have any doubts!